October 31 (4 hours) 14:30 – 18:30
Please note that this course will be presented in Russian without translation.
If you still plan to come, please advise about your intentions, so that we can try to arrange this for you.
The workshop will be instructed by specialists of RIS Ventures with the support of venture fund ABRT, Russian Venture Company and the Russian representative of Microsoft. This training is intended for professionals interested in creating and bringing to the market new products, as well as increasing and systematization of the sales. The training will be useful for project managers, sales and marketing professionals, product managers.
The workshop will focus on the following points:
- How to work with software channels
- How to plan your sales
- What is more effective: direct sales or retailers
- How to build the right process for sales
- Retailer motivation schemes
- How to build the sales process right
- What are the specifics of new products and services sales
- How to test the market demand for a product